1) All players must abide by the Club’s health and safety rules.
2) Golf balls MUST NOT be retrieved from the course ponds, rivers or from private properties adjoining the course.
3) Assault and any form of abuse, verbal or physical to staff, visitors or members will not be tolerated.
4) Smartphones must be set to silent or vibrate mode on the course and in the clubhouse. Smartphones can be used on the course as a rangefinder in line with the local rule. In the clubhouse smartphones can be used to book into competitions and check results etc. but calls are not to be made or received as this may disturb other members using the facilities. Please make and receive calls in the area of the car park.
5) The users of buggies and trolleys must comply with health and safety notices, directional signs and at all times traffic is restricted to the outside of all greenside bunkers.
6) No shots to be played from out-of-bounds areas (marked by white posts) Particular attention is drawn to the area beyond the fence to the left of the fairway adjacent to Pope Mill, before the river, which is a private property. Any ball hit into this area will not be retrieved.
7) Trolleys and bags must not be taken on to tees and greens.
8) All divots are to be replaced and bunkers raked after a shot is played. On greens, pitch marks are to be repaired.
9) Wide wheeled trolleys only to be used.
10) No-one should move, talk or stand close to or directly behind the ball or the hole when a player is addressing the ball or making a stroke.
11) The player who has the honour should be allowed to play before his or her opponent or fellow competitor tees his or her ball.
12) No players should play until the players in front are out of range.
13) In the general interest, players should play without delay.
14) A player who has incurred a penalty should intimate the fact to his or her opponent and/or marker as soon as possible.
15) Players searching for a ball should allow other matches coming up to pass them; they should signal to the players following them to pass, and having given the signal should not continue their play until those players have passed and are out of range.
16) Players should ensure that when attending a flag stick on putting green no damage is done to the putting surface around the hole. The flag stick should be properly replaced in the hole before the players leave the putting green.
17) When the result of a hole has been determined, players should immediately leave the putting green, and should not re-play their putts or practice putting. The marking of cards in respect of a hole just completed should be deferred until the next tee is reached.